ANIMAL PRINT JUMPSUIT | SOMETHING KITSCH









You may or may not know that I used to be obsessed with jumpsuits. I couldn't own enough of them. In the beginning I steered clear of them because I assumed that they would look hideous on my 'apple shaped' body. Then I tried one on, and I was hooked. I couldn't get enough of them.

Getting this animal print one, in green, pink, and navy, was something else. It was me pushing my own boundaries. I might regret having bought something I haven't got much wear out of, but I never regret any attempt to step out of my comfort zone and experiment with new things. I know this jumpsuit is a love or hate item. I've even had it compared to a onsie, and I can totally see the resemblance, but that's OK.  I'm not trying to make anyone else wear this jumpsuit, or even trying to convince anyone to like it. The only person who has to like it, is me, because I am the person who is going to wear this particular jumpsuit. It's funky and it's fun, and that's fine with me!

I wore this to dinner tonight. I had a fantastic day which was very productive, so why not celebrate it with amazing company and a good laugh? Slowly but surely I am getting the things I want, and I couldn't be any more delighted with the way life is treating me right now. If you're wondering what I wore for my day time errands, here you have it: (Blouse: Elena Miró, Leggings: Primark, Shoes: Chie Mihara).


Don't forget that I update my Instagram regularly. I always post uplifting and inspirational content for you. If you haven't check that out yet, then please CLICK HERE.



OUTFIT DETAILS: Jumpsuit H&M (old) | Shoes Evans | Lipstick YSL |

SOCIAL MEDIA:






Post a Comment

Popular Posts